Customized Internships in Sustainability
Sustainability System Initiative Header Image Sustainability System Initiative Header Image

Customized Internships in Sustainability

Worth it!

I recently made the trip over to Shanghai to participate in an internship with SSi all the way from Melbourne, Australia. It was such an awesome experience. I got so much hands on experience and grew my understanding of sustainability issues affecting Shanghai and China more widely. The internship allowed me to apply and develop my skill set and taught me so much about Chinese business, culture and practice. I would recommend this to anyone who is interested in learning about or working in this space.

Great opportunity

I did my Masters degree in Environmental Science in Shanghai, one of the best decisions I made. To have studied in a dynamic city really exposed me to many opportunities, SSi was one of these opportunities. When time came for me to gain valuable work experience I was able to collaborate with other professionals through SSi and see first hand the inner workings of various sustainable business ventures, Networking through SSi was invaluable and experience to remember.

No regrets

My SSi internship experience in Shanghai was a decision I do not regret! The company I interned with taught me so much about sustainability in China as well as the business side of things. The SSi team were so helpful and friendly, especially Craig, he was a great mentor. On top of this, there were some fun filled weekend trips to other cities and sites! I would recommend this to anyone and everyone. If you want to create change, join SSi!

Great experience!

Very good experience, met many international friends. It was a great experience in China ! My marketing internship really opened my eyes to green industries. I knew very little about "sustainability" at the time. Shanghai is also an awesome city with so much to do and experience!

Eye opening experience!

I am really glad that I chose SSi to do my internship in Shanghai. It was a valuable experience with a company who had sustainability at the core of their values, which I am really passionate about. One of the greatest parts about this program was meeting so many great people and being able to explore different places on the weekends. The SSi team are professional and very approachable.