Study Conservation Biology in Madagascar - Past and Present
Subjects & Courses
- Conservation & Preservation
- Environmental Studies
May 30- June 28, 2015
Cost in USD per week
Program Cost: USD 3,135 * Subject to change
The program cost pays for the following cost related services:
1) Housing throughout the program.
2) All meals.
3) Program-related land transportation in Madagascar.
4) Admission fees to cultural and historical sites visited as part of the daily schedule.
5) Fee for acquiring a visa to enter Madagascar.
6) NIU tuition for 6 hours of undergraduate or graduate credit.
7) NIU major medical insurance for the duration of the program.