SAI Programs :: Study Design in Barcelona
SAI Programs Header Image SAI Programs Header Image

SAI Programs :: Study Design in Barcelona

SAI Barcelona, Spain

SAI is incredibly put together! Had an amazing experience with them from pre-departure days all the way through till the end. I would recommend them to anyone wanting to study abroad in a heart beat. Mireia, the program coordinator for Barcelona, is more than perfect for her position. She is impossible not to love, and without her, I definitely wouldn't have had the amazing time that I did. As for Elisava, I think it was a great school that helped me view design in a completely different way than I was used to. But I also feel Elisava could have done a much better job with their criteria in some classes, and the teachers they chose to teach them.

So much fun!

This entire semester was better than I had expected. Our program coordinator was so helpful and loved getting to know every one of us. The only thing I wish was different was the level of difficulty at Elisava. I do not think I learned as much as I would have liked. But overall, a great experience!

Stuck in a positive bubble

SAI is a great program to go abroad with! The only problem I can see, that is also with most other study abroad programs is that it is hard to meet locals and feel part of the community. Although, we had opportunities , such a volunteering at a school or language groups, it seemed like there could be more emphasis on learning the language.

Elisava

Studying at Elisava was a good experience but it was more time consuming than I anticipated. SAI does such of good job of communicating with the school. The learning is more project and independent based rather than a lecture.