Study Abroad Slovakia
Study Abroad Compass Header Image Study Abroad Compass Header Image

Study Abroad Slovakia

Great semester in Bratislava!

Having this experience studying in Bratislava through Compass, I can say without doubt that my experience was remarkable and full of amazing memories. Studying at Comenius University not only give me the opportunity to live in the area of the world in which I have been studying but also experience university in a foreign setting. While in Bratislava, one my favorite things was being able to make friends from all over the world as well being able to travel to other parts of Slovakia and other countries in Europe. My time abroad in Bratislava has given me a unique perspective on just how amazing studying and living in Bratislava is.

Great times and new friends

I had a wonderful time in Bratislava. I met my best friend from Bulgaria while studying there. At the end of the program I ended up going to Sofia to see him. In conclusion this was a great cultural immersion experience and I made many new contacts.

Discovering Slovakia

Study Abroad Compass in Slovakia is an amazing program. The people in the program are extremely helpful and very friendly. Not only them, but the teachers and staff at the University were friendly and took their time to help me adjust to new classes. The students were open and accepting and I can say I made friends for life. I was culturally immersed through this program and was able to make friends from all walks of life. I had the opportunity to room with a girl from Belarus and a girl from Slovakia. Through them I was able to learn and experience new cultural traditions. I am very grateful for my opportunity to study abroad and I am thankful to the people in this program. I became friends with the program representative in Bratislava and I am happy to have had her there to help me adjust and to have fun with. I couldn't be happier with this program and my experiences.