Internships in Berlin with Studienforum
Studienforum Berlin e.V. Header Image Studienforum Berlin e.V. Header Image

Internships in Berlin with Studienforum

Wonderful internship in Berlin!

I am so grateful for Studienforum Berlin's dedication to finding an internship tailored to each student's interests; the placement I received this summer was so fitting! In the months leading up to the internship, Studienforum Berlin's staff was in constant communication with me--updating me with new information, responding quickly to emails, being eager to answer all questions, and going above and beyond anything I could have expected. This individual consideration continued throughout my time in Berlin. The organization is very personal, and I am thankful for the many friendly interactions I had with the staff. I highly recommend this program to anyone looking for internship and housing placement in Berlin.

Abroad in Berlin 2017

I had a great experience! I've met so many cool people, I've gotten to visit 12 cities within 10 weeks, and I even managed to receive a C1 certificate that will allow me to study and work in Germany. The program was great. I just wished that I could've gotten the weekend travel excursion itineraries a little bit earlier. I also felt quite overwhelmed with all of the daily excursions. They were well worth the experience, but I couldn't balance school work and studying because I was always so exhausted after the daily excursions. I just always felt like I was on the go, and that there was never any time to relax. However, all of the excursions were great! The program was well organized, and the Studienforum Berlin's staff is amazing.