Film & Animation Internships
Stint Ireland participants Stint Ireland participants

Film & Animation Internships

Dublin Stay

Ireland may be one of the most beautiful countries in the world, and I got to work there! With the great support, and cozy housing provided by Stint I was prepared for living and working in Dublin.

Stint provided me with an opportunity to challenge myself by gaining vital experience at an animation distribution company while also learning to navigate a new country. I am proud to say I was able to successfully traverse the sometimes confusing streets of Dublin with ease by the end of my stay.

I value my experience with both Stint and the animation company and would highly recommend an internship abroad program.

Production internship

Okay, I know you might be skeptical that I marked 10 on everything... well leave your reservations at the door. I had an incredible experience with Stint, my internship, and in Ireland. I had a very comfortable living situation and made friends easily with the other adventure hopefuls the program attracts. My work was meaningful and ultimately helped me secure a job in the industry in LA! It truly was an excellent experience and I recommend it to everyone I meet.