Integrated Studies Program - Alicante, Spain
Spanish Studies Abroad Header Image Spanish Studies Abroad Header Image

Integrated Studies Program - Alicante, Spain

Life in Alicante

I had the most wonderful time in Alicante, Spain.

Spanish Studies Abroad were so helpful in answering every single one of my thousand questions. They were caring, helpful, and kind before, during, and after the trip. I never had to worry about anything.

The food was fantastic, my host family was wonderful, the excursions were incredible, and my only complaint was the lack of air conditioning.

I can't wait to do it all again with the same program this time on the other coast in Seville.

BEST decision of my life

Overall, studying abroad with Spanish Studies Abroad CC-CS was the best program i ever could have asked for. My homestay was amazing since I was matched with a family that was perfect for me (I can tell that the program really took our personalities and requests into consideration). I learned so much Spanish and learned a great deal about the culture of Spain. We had trips to other cities, as well as excursions within Alicante planned for us, and each were fun, exciting, and cultural. Our advisors in Alicante at the university from the program were always a great resource and a friendly face to ask for help with whatever we needed. Alicante is a city full of excitement and beauty. I never felt unsafe or uncomfortable. All in all, this was the best program I have ever heard of and I would reccomend it to any and everyone.

As a female, I never felt unsafe even once. Even at night, never any problems.