Receptionist in Sevilla, Valencia, Barcelona + Accomodation
Spain Internship Header Image Spain Internship Header Image

Receptionist in Sevilla, Valencia, Barcelona + Accomodation

Wonderful time spent in Girona

I am writing this review in order to let know everyone that I love this programme and that I have moved to Spain afterwards. I have applied for the programme through the website of Spain Internship (apply.spain-internship.com) in just 16 hours I got internship offers to my email and one of them was Reception internship in Girona. It has immediately taken my attention since internship has included accommodation and a salary of 250 €. I knew that I will need to take only mine pocket money with me. The team of Spain Internship was constantly updating me and helping me organise an interview with the company. Thanks for that!

Girona is a nice city located just 30 mins by train from Barcelona. When I had days off I was travelling and visiting cities all over Spain so mostly I have seen all important cities in Spain. Except the internship was challenging, my working colleagues were all the time ready to help.

After the internship, I have found a work position in Spain and now I am enjoying life there! Thanks to Spain Internship team for their help! You guys are the best!