200€/month Marketing/Administration Internship in Sevilla
Spain Internship Header Image Spain Internship Header Image

200€/month Marketing/Administration Internship in Sevilla

Lifetime experience

How to start writing this review? I am not sure which start point I should use, but let's start with the city. City of Seville is a must visit and recently has been nominated for the best travel destination for 2018 and yes it is true city offers amazing architecture, unique culture, tasty food and great parties.

I loved the Plaza de Espana. This was my favourite place in Seville. It is truly stunning and this confirms filming of Game of Thrones and Star Wars. Just next to the Plaza de Espana is located a park called Parque Maria Luisa which is great for spending your Sunday picnics.

I am so thankful for this wonderful opportunity which I got trough Spain Internship. The process with them was smooth and they were able to help me with all my needs. Spain Internship team is really helpful for finding an internship and assisting during the internship period.

The internship was organised well and I had the tutor all the time. During my internship, I have developed my marketing skills and decided that my career will develop in that field. My working colleagues were always ready to help me and share with me their knowledge and I think this is super important for a quality internship.

In the conclusion, I can't wait for my next internship with Spain internship next summer! Thanks guys!