1119 - Paid 700 € digital marketing internship in Madrid
Spain Internship Header Image Spain Internship Header Image

1119 - Paid 700 € digital marketing internship in Madrid

My Digital Experience in Madrid

Absolutely the best experience of my life!

Madrid is a beautiful city with many opportunities, but it can be even better if your internship is well prepared and organised. Thanks to Spain Internship team I had an amazing time in Spain and the best thing was that the programme does not have any cost. Since I have applied for the programme in 2 days I have been contacted by Spain internship team members and in seven days I had an interview with the company. The best part is that they assist with documentation process so I just needed to plan my arrival.

Usually looking for accommodation is a nightmare, but again they have assisted me with the right resources for the best and secure accommodation.

During my internship, I have gain experience in the digital marketing field. Now I am able to look for new work positions since I have gained needed experience. All my working colleagues were extremely helpful and always ready to help.

I would definitely recommend this programme to all students which want to discover Spain and gain valuable experience in the digital field!

Thumbs up for the team of Spain internship!