English Language Courses in the UK
My experience in Southbourne School of English was excellent in every aspect: - The classes are dynamic and personalized according to your level. - All the teachers are native English speakers,... Micaela
Health & Safety
Heading to Southbourne
Submitted by Micaela - San Francisco, Córdoba Argentina Universidad Católica de Córdoba | October 18, 2016
My experience in Southbourne School of English was excellent in every aspect:
- The classes are dynamic and personalized according to your level.
- All the teachers are native English speakers, which ensures high quality teaching (they're also really funny too!).
- The members of the staff were completely efficient when I needed some help (starting the course, booking tickets, planning my return home, so on).
- My host family was extremely kind and friendly. They did all the best for me to be comfortable in their house. We shared many moments together that truly made me feel part of them.
- The location is ideal; Bournemouth is the perfect place for an experience like this. The surroundings are beautiful too, so in my advice, join all the excursions you can.
- Last but not least, I met students from all over the world and befriended amazing people whom I'm still in contact.
All in all, I highly recommend this school.
Genuinely I'm happy to say that felt at home during my three months stay. I'm always wishing to go back!