Guatemala - Teach in a local school
- Building & Construction Projects
- Childcare & Children
- English Teaching
- Street Children
3-6 Months, 5-8 Weeks, 7-12 Months, 9-12 Weeks
Age Requirement Varies
Cost in USD per week
Contact Provider for Cost Details
• Consultation of our experienced staff
• Translation of application documents
• Placement in Volunteer Work Project in Guatemala
• Orientation session on arrival
• Escort to the project site on the first day
• Orientation kit
• Local support
• 24h-Emergency Number
• Single room in Homestay (3 meals/day, except on sundays)*
• Single room in Guest House (no meals)*
• Airport pick-up (if booked)
• Advisery concerning adequate travel insurance
• Flight booking service (optional and for free)
• Certificate of participation
*Accommodation as booked
- Guest House
Intermediate Spanish skills required (you can book your Spanish course in Guatemala with us!)
No professional skills or experiences required.
Please consult your doctor for specific recommendations.
Full travel and medical insurance is required. You can purchase a full coverage, no deductible health and travel insurance at a special rate for our participants by contacting your South America Inside representative.
Tourist visa valid for 90 days. For further information regarding visa requirements please contact us and the corresponding embassy or consulate in your home country.