Bolivia - Work with Children
- Childcare & Children
- Community Centers
- Community Development
- Health Education
- Social Work
- Street Children
5-8 Weeks, 9-12 Weeks, 3-6 Months, 7-12 Months
Age Requirement Varies
Cost in USD per week
Contact Provider for Cost Details
• Consultation of our experienced staff
• Translation of application documents
• Placement in Volunteer Work Project
• Orientation session on arrival
• Escort to the project site on the first day
• Orientation kit
• Local support
• 24h-Emergency Number
• Single room in Homestay (2 meals/day)*
• Single room in Student Residence (no meals)*
• Airport pick-up (if booked)
• Advisery concerning adequate travel insurance
• Flight booking service (optional and for free)
• Certificate of participation
- Group living
* Language: basic Spanish skills required (you can book your Spanish course in Bolivia with us!)
* Skills: No professional skills or experiences required.
* Age: 17+ years
* Vaccination: Not required. Please consult us and your doctor for specific recommendations.
* Insurance: Full travel and medical insurance is required. You can purchase a full coverage, no deductible health and travel insurance at a special rate for our participants by contacting your South America Inside representative.
* Visa: For further information regarding visa requirements please contact us and the corresponding embassy or consulate in your home country.
- Written Application