Study Abroad & Spanish Immersion in Buenos Aires, Argentina

1. Home
  2. Providers
  3. Sol Education Abroad
  4. Study Abroad & Spanish Immersion in Buenos Aires, Argentina

Learn Spanish in the most fascinating country in South America! This vast South American country is home to landscapes ranging from the wild and remote Patagonia in the south to the lively, legendary city of Buenos Aires to the north. With such varied landscapes and cultural influences, Argentina promises a rich experience for study abroad.

Buenos Aires is the most beautiful city in all of Latin America due to its vibrant culture and heavy European influence. Wander the bustling streets and grand avenues of the city and then explore the numerous historic neighborhoods. Experience the enchanting nightlife that the cosmopolitan city is famous for: tango clubs, cafes and world-class theaters. This is the ideal program for students interested in Spanish immersion and living in Argentina.

In addition to the Spanish and Elective courses, the semester program also offers Beginner Portuguese and Portuguese Oral Production classes at the University of Belgrano which students can take as part of their selection of 5 courses.

Program Highlights

Program Reviews

Most Recent
×

There's no better way to experience life than to travel!

June 22, 2018

Going abroad with SOL Education Abroad was the best decision I made! They are helpful through the entire process! SOL guides you through pre-departure information, your adventures while in the city, and they even help you with anything you may need once you arrive back home.

Sol study abroad

January 11, 2018

I loved everything about studying abroad with Sol! My experience was so positive and fulfilled every expectation I had for this study abroad trip. If I every study abroad again, it will most definitely be through the Sol Program.

Excellent opportunity!

January 9, 2018

I had a wonderful study abroad experience with SOL Education! The price was great and a lot of fun excursions/activities were included in the cost. Everyone was so friendly and willing to help. I would love to study abroad through this company again!

Overall a great program!

January 9, 2018

This program for the cost is definitely worth it! The excursions and cultural activities are awesome and interesting. The only critique I have is for there to be more opportunities to be immersed with locals.

Sol Argentina program

January 6, 2018

I really enjoyed my time in Argentina with Sol Education Abroad. They did a good job of immersing you in the culture while also making sure you learned a great deal. I was never bored and there is always something new to learn.

One of the best trips of my life

January 5, 2018

I was skeptical at first because I did not know anyone else going on this trip and my Spanish was not great, but SOL really makes an effort to help all levels of Spanish speakers and they will never make you feel like you are lost. You are also with a group the whole time which makes making friends a lot easier and more fun! I absolutely loved all of the fun places we toured but I also enjoyed that we were given a lot of free time to explore these places further. It is also easy to get around Buenos Aires to go back to these places if you feel like you wanted more time at one of these sites. Also I was super nervous about my home stay, but in the end I had 2 great host moms, and I felt safe in both of my homes. Looking back I just wish my second host family would have been in a different neighborhood since it was far from all of the fun things to do for my age. Overall though this trip has made a huge impact in my life and I will forever remember this experience and all the people I met along the way! If you're even questioning it a little bit, go for it, you will not regret it! If you do go, please eat lots of dulce de leche for me, and dance your heart out all night/morning long at the discotecas! Enjoy!!

Life-changing experience

January 5, 2018

As cliche as it sounds, studying abroad in Argentina was truly a life-changing experience and one of the best decisions I have ever made. Sol Education Abroad was a great program that was not only affordable but also provided cultural activities and crucial in-country support.

Sol Education Abroad- Argentina

January 5, 2018

I enjoyed my overall experience in Buenos Aires, and my Spanish improved significantly. The classes I took for the Spanish for Healthcare program did not at all follow the syllabus I was given before the trip, and I learned very little in the classes. The cultural activities are excellent, although there are too many for a summer program. Overall I would reccommend Sol, but not the program for Healthcare.

Program Details

Transcript

Gallery

Related Programs

Study Abroad & Spanish Immersion in Oaxaca, Mexico

Learn Spanish in the fascinating colonial city of Oaxaca, Mexico. A land of snow-capped peaks, expansive deserts, cool cloud forests, and the beauty of two coastlines, the Pacific Ocean and the Caribbean Sea, ...

Study Abroad & Spanish Immersion in Heredia, Costa Rica

Learn Spanish in Costa Rica, one of the most beautiful countries in the world. Discover a country of friendly people and breathtaking scenery. The mountainous landscape is dotted with volcanoes, cascading ...

Sol Education Abroad: Study Abroad in Granada, Spain

Learn Spanish in one of the most ancient and diverse cities in Spain-- Granada! Spain is a country of fascinating diversity, visible in its people, its countryside, and its profound history. The variety of ...