Sol Education Abroad: Study Abroad in Granada, Spain

1. Home
  2. Providers
  3. Sol Education Abroad
  4. Sol Education Abroad: Study Abroad in Granada, Spain

Learn Spanish in one of the most ancient and diverse cities in Spain-- Granada! Spain is a country of fascinating diversity, visible in its people, its countryside, and its profound history. The variety of cultures that have influenced Spain include the Romans, Moors, and Gypsies. While living in Spain, you will learn about the diversity of cultures the country offers. Come experience the fascination and intrigue of Spain!

Learn Spanish in the vibrant city of Granada! Explore the narrow, cobblestone streets of the former Muslim quarter, full of Moroccan tea houses and shops. Wander the passageways of the Alhambra or enter the white-washed caves of the Gypsies and experience the passion of a Flamenco performance. Experience Granada's historic streets, lined with Europe's top fashion stores. In addition to the mysteries and intrigue of the city, the Sierra Nevada Mountains provide an impressive backdrop to all that Granada has to offer.

Program Highlights

Program Reviews

Most Recent
×

The Most Rewarding 8 Weeks of my Life

August 1, 2018

This was my first time going abroad without family, or a friend. By going on this trip, and doing the things I did (traveling to different cities, countries, doing new things) I proved to myself that I can be independent. Not only that, but I also learned to adapt; adapt to a new culture, lifestyle, food, mentality. After this experience I feel like I get to take home with me a deeper understanding and appreciation of culture, and widened perspective of the world and culture. This was by far the most worthwhile experience of my life! I would recommend going abroad with SOL to anyone who has a slight interest in learning more about the world.

Sol experience

February 10, 2018

I had a wonderful experience with the Sol Program. I learned much more than I expected and made many new friends. I can't really think of anything that was negative about my time in abroad and everyone in the program was more than helpful.

Granada hermosa

January 31, 2018

I had a great time during my semester abroad, the classes were challenging but manageable so I had plenty of time to immerse myself in the culture. I would recommend this program to anyone, it's a must.

Studying abroad in Granada

January 19, 2018

It was an amazing experience to be able to live and study in Granada. Granada is a beautiful city with so much history and so many beautiful places to visit. My whole study abroad experience was incredible!

Studying abroad in Granada!

January 16, 2018

Best experience of my college career! Would recommend it to everyone. The cultural immersion and experiences you make will be priceless. After studying in Granada, Spain this winter break, I realized that I wanted to share my amazing experience abroad with other students. I learned so much in such a short period of time and gained invaluable memories with other students in my program. Not only did I improve my Spanish significantly, I was able to immerse myself in the vibrant Spanish culture. During this experience, I received a lot of support and guidance from my program directors and teachers. I would like to share my experiences and recommend this program to others.

Granada S1

January 16, 2018

My homestay in Granada was easily the best part of the trip for me - I lived with a family who was so inviting and awesome. Not only do I love them as people but they gave me a fantastic opportunity to practice my Spanish & learn about Andalusia.

The best month of my life

January 15, 2018

This experience was very life changing. I met one of my best friends while abroad, learned Spanish, and got to see beautiful architecture and beaches. This experience made me change my minor from business to Spanish. It also has inspired me to want to study abroad again, but for a longer time period next time. I am so thankful for Sol Education Abroad for allowing me to have an unforgettable summer.

Sol Education. Granada, Spain study abroad

January 10, 2018

Blinn College Study Abroad in Granada Spain

Our students and professors have had great experiences in our Study Abroad in Granada, Spain. This was our third trip to Granada. Sol Education has been really helpful. All the personnel in their office in Granada and in Austin are always ready to guide
and help our students during the whole time the students are abroad. At this time we are preparing our fourth trip to Granada and we are telling our new students about the excellent cultural experience they will have in Spain.

Program Details

Transcript

Gallery

Related Programs

Study Abroad & Spanish Immersion in Oaxaca, Mexico

Learn Spanish in the fascinating colonial city of Oaxaca, Mexico. A land of snow-capped peaks, expansive deserts, cool cloud forests, and the beauty of two coastlines, the Pacific Ocean and the Caribbean Sea, ...

Study Abroad & Spanish Immersion in Heredia, Costa Rica

Learn Spanish in Costa Rica, one of the most beautiful countries in the world. Discover a country of friendly people and breathtaking scenery. The mountainous landscape is dotted with volcanoes, cascading ...

Study Abroad & Spanish Immersion in Buenos Aires, Argentina

Learn Spanish in the most fascinating country in South America! This vast South American country is home to landscapes ranging from the wild and remote Patagonia in the south to the lively, legendary city of ...