Street Children Teaching Project (SMILE LMTV02)
SMILE Society-International Volunteering Opportunities  Header Image SMILE Society-International Volunteering Opportunities  Header Image

Street Children Teaching Project (SMILE LMTV02)

SMILE street children teaching

It's been a worthwhile experience for me as a first time volunteer. An amazing country with diverse culture and tradition. SMILE family is just awesome. I found my second home in India. Kids are adorable and I will miss them a lot. I am sure to come back again at SMILE House India soon.

SMILE Society voluntary work

A valuable and important project in our life. Cute smile on these little angels faces make me very happy. One should have at least this experience of working with smile kids in India. We had a great time with SMILENGO and its children.

Smile NGO street children India

Life's amazing and passed so quickly ! I am really a fortunate person to discover such exceptional project and be the part of it for the last 6 months.
Sharing feelings with cute angel really took my heart away. I would try to comeback again and again. I tried my best for this project but I learned a lot from them. Children are the great teacher. With so little facilities, how one can enjoy every bit of life that something we can learn on regular basis.