Psychology Internships Abroad - Bali, Indonesia
SLV.Global Header Image SLV.Global Header Image

Psychology Internships Abroad - Bali, Indonesia

Life changing mental health placement in Bali

I went to Bali in June, it was an amazing experience in so many ways. It has been life changing and something so worth doing!!!! Embrace it in all its glory future volunteers! I had the opportunity to further my knowledge on mental health in a wider context in a culture completely different to my own. It also taught me creative and independent skills which have improved my abilities in other areas.

• SLV.Global responded to this review August 21, 2017 at 5:59 AM

Hi Isabella, thank you so much for your lovely review. We really appreciate your feedback and value your commitment in Bali. Please keep in touch and best of luck for the future!

Amazing experience

I took part in the mental health placement last year and it's the best decision I've made. It was such an eye opening experience that gave me the opportunity to learn from a different culture and meet some wonderful people. The homestay families were so lovely and welcoming us into their home. The SLV Global staff were always on hand to answer any questions and support us before we arrived. We were given training in our first week to prepare us for projects as well. The experience is very hands on and you have to get creative with your ideas but working as a team was really beneficial too. At the weekends your free to travel and Bali is so beautiful!! Thanks SLV!!!

• SLV.Global responded to this review August 21, 2017 at 5:47 AM

Hi Charlotte, thank you so munch for your lovely review. You were a fantastic part of the team in Sri Lanka. Best of luck with the future and please do keep in touch!

Bali Experience

A great placement if you are looking become a teacher, want to work with people who have varying disabilities and if you want to learn more about therapies such as art, drama, dance and educational therapy. The cultural aspect was amazing, you are completely immersed in the balinese way of life. You become part of the community and your homestay goes above and beyond in terms of hospitality; you are considered family. In addition, the quality and cleanliness of your homesteads is better than anything you can imagine. Overall, this is a positive experience for anyone who wishes to enrich their knowledge.

• SLV.Global responded to this review August 22, 2017 at 3:14 AM

Thank you for your comprehensive feedback, Crystal! We're so grateful you took a chance on our pilot project and helped us launch our Bali placements. Please keep in touch and best of luck for the future!