Intensive Chinese Programs
Silk Mandarin - Language Training Institute Header Image Silk Mandarin - Language Training Institute Header Image

Intensive Chinese Programs

Part-time Chinese class HSK5 3 times a week

I highly recommend Silk mandarin, not just for the classes but most of all for the people you meet. It’s like becoming part of a big family with the teachers taking really good care of you. Enabled me to improve my Chinese so much.

Perfect program for me!

This school, compared to others, felt like really cared to put me in a group with the right people and right speed, rather than just randomly putting me in some class. Even if I wasn't completely ready for hsk3, Lexie helped me a lot to catch up. I also like that you have your own tools and quizlet material. I was very lazy studying before with tutors alone, but I enjoy coming to class here so it helps me keep studying Chinese :)

Good overall experience!

Joining Silk Mandarin has been a good overall experience. Lexie is a great teacher and her enthusiastic and positive attitude has been extremely helpful in my Chinese learning journey. Looking forward to knowing more about this amazing language!

Helpful school

I have very much enjoyed my studies during the course at Silk Mandarin due to the support and resources that teachers and staff gave to me. I had great moments at school and I improved a lot my Chinese!

Very useful program

My experience with Silk Mandarin was very positive. Thanks to my teacher and the teaching methodology used, I improved a lot my Mandarin skills. The program that I chose was perfect for me, because I could study at school in the morning before going to work. Thank you Silk Mandarin for all your support!

Highly recommended program in Shanghai

I spent 1 year working in China in the Investment sector. Silk Mandarin has been of great help for me to succeed in passing both HSK 3 and Jiao Tong Daxue exams. More than this, the lessons were designed so I could tackle interesting subjects and discover them at my pace. The teachers helped me to reach my objectives with creativity, patience and a lot of enthusiasm!

High quality school in Shanghai

Silk Mandarin is a quality school with very professional teachers, always very well prepared and very patient. Plus, they always adapt the class according to my needs and my learning pace. I would definitely recommend Silk Mandarin to anyone interested in learning Mandarin!

Great teaching methodology and best teachers

When I first started learning Chinese I found some difficulties in understanding the grammar and the logic of the Chinese language. But after I joined Silk Mandarin, I started to learn Chinese in an easier way. This thanks to the teaching methodology used by the teachers. Their slow motion technique is what really helped me to understand all the logic behind this beautiful language!

Excellent program!

Silk Mandarin was referred to me by one of my friends and their program and teaching methodology helped me a lot to achieve the HSK 4 level from the HSK 1 level. My teacher helped me not only during the class but also outside because they have groups on Wechat where you can discuss with them and other students outside the class and where you can ask help if you have some doubts. Thank you 老师!

Thank you Silk Mandarin!

I tried different schools during my experience in Shanghai, but Silk Mandarin was the only one that really helped me to improve my Chinese. Other schools used mainly books to teach me the language, but Silk Mandarin is different in this. All the teachers use the same methodology that makes easier and faster to learn Chinese and they also use flashcards, app to review your lessons, ppt to teach you the grammar and words. This helped me a lot to improve my Chinese! 谢谢 Silk Mandarin!!

Best teaching methodology

I have only good words for Silk Mandarin and its program! The program was perfect for me because I am a student at New York University, so during the day I was busy with university, but in the evening I could take Chinese classes at Silk Mandarin. The methodology used by the teachers is really helpful in learning the language and they help you every time you have a problem with Chinese, even when you are not in the class! Thank you Silk Mandarin!!

Excellent experience in Silk Mandarin!

My experience with Silk Mandarin was excellent!! I arrived in Shanghai as a beginner and the course that I started was perfect for me. I had the possibility to have classes during the weekend and my teacher Shirley was great! I learned quickly with their teaching methodology and I recommend this school and this course to everyone has a busy schedule during the week.

Great place to learn Mandarin!!

SM provides a great environment to learn Mandarin. The teachers are very patient and modify the lessons to my Mandarin level. Even the facility members participate by helping me practice my Mandarin!!

The best way to improve my Chinese

I came to Silk Mandarin school in Shanghai to improve my Chinese and pass the HSK 3 exam. During my weeks of study at school, I learned a lot with friendly and cute teachers in a very convivial environment.

My experience with Silk Mandarin

In my opinion Silk Mandarin is the perfect language school. Although very professional there's a friendly, family atmosphere. The group classes are the perfect size to learn fast and have a very personal learning experience. The lessons are very structured and the quality of the classes are very high. My overall experience has been excellent.

Nice experience!

I had a really nice experience with Silk Mandarin! My teacher Yanqin was really great for me. She has a great energy and during the course, she used flashcards and talking cards to help me to improve faster my listening and writing. Thank you Yanqin and thank you Silk Mandarin!

Go Silk Mandarin!

I have only good things to say about Silk Mandarin. Great teachers who teach Chinese and make it fun! Great administration always available to solve my problems and a great environment for a full immersion in Chinese language and culture.

Definitely recommended! Best school in China!

The teachers at Silk Mandarin are very professional and nice! They use an advanced learning methodology that helped me to achieve faster results during my studies. The school also offers a lot of activities to enjoy a full immersion in the Chinese language.

I love Silk Mandarin!

At Silk Mandarin I found the right teacher. The teachers are qualified, motivated and always in a good mood. The atmosphere in the class is really refreshing, that's why I really liked to take lessons there. Thanks to Silk Mandarin I now can engage in a real conversation with my Chinese friends, that's such a great feeling!

Excellent teachers and professional staff

Silk Mandarin has excellent teachers that are both professional and proficient. Realizing that it takes more than a Mandarin speaker for you to learn the language is your first step in learning. Your second step is to sign on to Silk Mandarin.

Very professional school

The school is very professional as well as down-to-earth and easy-going. The teachers are dedicated and versatile. I am not the easiest student to teach but I have learned a lot during my classes at Silk Mandarin!

I really like Silk Mandarin!

When I arrived in Shanghai I looked for different schools where to study Chinese, but Silk Mandarin won on all the others. After the trial class that I had there, I had no doubt about the choice to make. Their teaching methodology seduced me immediately and the support of the course consultants was excellent. I will never stop thanking all the staff at Silk Mandarin!

My experience with Silk Mandarin

I had a very good experience at Silk Mandarin. The lessons are easy to follow and you get great results very quickly! The intensive course that I attended is well prepared in the order that follows an easy logic to learn the language.

Great learning environment!

My experience at Silk Mandarin has been one of the best experiences in Shanghai! The teaching methodology helped me a lot to understand in a fast and an easy way a difficult language like Mandarin. And I enjoyed every moment in the school because it is like a big family, where everyone helps you when you have difficulties and where you can have a lot of fun with teachers and the staff. I recommend this school to anyone who really wants to improve Mandarin!

Outstanding teachers and friendly environment

Excellent teaching level, official HSK materials where to study from and a great friendly environment where to improve your Chinese language skills. Best Chinese School I have been in Shanghai so far.