Paid Marketing Internship in China
- Computer Science
- Human Resources
- Information Systems
- International Relations
- International Trade
- Marketing, Advertising, & PR
This Program is open to
American, European, Canadian, Australian, British and Irish Participants.
Cost in USD
Our Welcome Package with:
- a China survival kit:
*Chinese-English city map
*SII’s Survival Chinese Phrasebook
*Local SIM card (pre-charged with 50 RMB)
*Bus\Subway card (pre-charged with 30 RMB)
*City orientation reading materials
*Discount coupons for popular bars and restaurants
*Useful information page with addresses and contact information
*Local magazine in English with great information on international community events in Chengdu
- a City Orientation: An SII representative will meet with you to discuss practical matters of living in Chengdu, give you some helpful tips about Chinese culture, and answer any questions you may have.
- a Welcome Dinner: We invite every intern for a spectacular first meal in China in the finest Chinese tradition!
- a Survival Chinese Class: We provide one free survival Chinese class to every intern taking part in our program. This class helps you get a feel for the Chinese language and learn some useful words and phrases that can help you in your daily life in China.Learn Chinese
- Business and Networking Events: In order to understand business in China, it is essential to get out of the office and meet people! We arrange for our interns to participate in business events taking place in the city, as well as visits to interesting business and cultural exhibitions.
- a Visa Application and Extension Guidance: The process of applying for a Chinese visa varies from country to country, and if you are coming for a long-term internship, an extension of your visa will be required. SII will guide you through the application process. This includes providing you with an invitation letter from your host company if the need arises.
- a 24/7 Support Service: We are available to you 24/7 for any issue that may arise or in case of an emergency. We keep in touch with our interns in the city and check up on them regularly. You are welcome to contact us with any problem or question you have, or even just drop by for coffee if the mood strikes you.
Salary & Compensation
1000 - 3000 RMB