SenegalStyle Small Business Incubator Internship Program!
- Art & Fine Arts
- Au Pair
- Computer Science
- Creative Writing
- Culinary Arts & Cooking
- Environmental Management
- Environmental Studies
- Fashion Business
- Fashion Design
- Information Systems
- Interior Design
- International Relations
- International Trade
- Library & Information Science
- Marketing, Advertising, & PR
- Parks & Recreation
- Real Estate
- Religious Work
- Theater, Drama, & Dance
- Web Design
- Women's Studies
year around placement
Cost in USD per week
Contact Provider for Cost Details
* ►Clean, cool, comfortable, BUG FREE room accommodation in a calm and tranquil middle class neighborhood. Quad/dorm style, with shared living quarters. Close to all major transportation and easily accessible to anywhere.
* ►Free wifi service is included and intern MUST bring their own laptop, hand held or other internet device for our marketing internships.
* ►Free airport pickup service
* ►Weekly laundry service available at a small additional charge (that's important!)
Salary & Compensation
Qualifications for this internship are basic - do you want to continue looking for a job or do you want the opportunity to make your own job? SenegalStyle is a business incubator for small businesses and if you are highly motivated, can read, write and do basic math, have an outgoing personality, can go with the flow, can watch, listen and apply what you learn from others, then this is the place for you!
If you are an older person whose been made redundant (laid off or let go) and have previous business or hospitality/tourism experience, this would be a great place to get yourself back to work!
Students interested in learning how to run a company - instead of merely working for one, are what we are looking for. Senegal is pretty relaxed with regard to governmental regulations (as long as you are not harming the environment or hurting others, which we don't) and Dakar, the capital city, particularly is an excellent place to not only learn how to do business on an international scale, our internship program will allow the participant to fine tune their business plan and put it into place, produce a product using local labor, set up their own company, hire and fire their employees and get real world experience, rather than theory, on what it takes to run a company in this new economic world order.
Getting a job is not so easy any more - we need to shift our focus to 'Making a Job' and this is the type of internship SenegalStyle is. As my son says, 'Don't talk about it, Be about it!'
Students who would be best suited for program would have interests in:
- International Relations
- Communications - Radio & Print Media
- Music & Dance
- Education as a Business
- Computer Assisted Long Distance Learning
- Library Science
- Recycling and Environmental Science
- Elementary Education & Montessori Preschool Programs
- Physical Exam/Health Records