Italian Courses in the Medieval Town of Recanati
Scuola di Italiano Dante Alighieri - Campus L'Infinito RECANATI  Header Image Scuola di Italiano Dante Alighieri - Campus L'Infinito RECANATI  Header Image

Italian Courses in the Medieval Town of Recanati

Language Immersion and Internship

My experience in Recanati was nothing short of amazing. I chose this program because it was the perfect time commitment, the perfect amount of immersion in a small town and I was given an opportunity to work in an authentic local business at ELI, a publishing house in Loreto. I needed to gain confidence in the language quickly through total immersion, and that is what happened-in 4 short weeks, I was encouraged to speak Italian everywhere, even in the town with the local people. If you are looking to have an authentic experience that is well-rounded by a cultural experience as well, this is the program for you. I highly recommend the internship if you have a strong enough command of Italian.

• Facilities

Campus Infinito - bravissimo !!!

I spent the month of August 2017 in Recanati, studying Italian.
I travelled to Recanati by myself and thoroughly enjoyed this fantastic and fully immersive experience.
The team at Campus are exceptionally welcoming and warm. Their approach to teaching is fun and engaging. The excursions and activities are varied and well organised. Cant wait for the opportunity to return.

• Scuola di Italiano Dante Alighieri - Campus L'Infinito RECANATI responded to this review February 07, 2018 at 3:41 AM

Thank you Jag!
    We enjoyed very much having you with us and we shall wait for your return!
    ciao
    Martina

• Facilities

A wonderful experience in Recanati!

I studied in Recanati for 4 weeks in August 2017.
I had a great time as I met students of all ages and from all over the world!

Language classes took place in the morning (4 hours) whilst in the afternoon we had a rich program of activities organized by the school (guided tours, culture lessons etc). During the weekends we visited Rome, Florence and Bologna (there were also trips to Venice, the Amalfi Coast, Cinque Terre, Siena and Pisa), always accompanied by a school teacher.
The school provides accommodation too so I booked a shared room in a shared apartment (we were right in the city centre, just 5 mins walk from school!). The apartment was fully furnished and very clean.

Recanati is a small town close to Porto Recanati beaches. Everyone is friendly and takes time to talk to you... so you can practice straight away what you've learned in class! The city is quiet and very safe, perfect for a full immersion course.

My teacher Gianni was very friendly andprofessional; he made our lessons always very enjoyable and fun! The lessons included a grammar part but were mainly focused on speaking and listening.

I can definitely recommend Dante Alighieri Campus L'Infinito to everyone!

Paul thank you for yoru review!
    Hope to see you again soon in Recanati!