The Turtle Conservation Project

The Turtle Conservation Project

• Program Opportunities

• Personal Development

Highlight of the summer!

LOVED this trip! This was my first Rustic trip, and it was a great experience. Location was beautiful, and we lived on our work site, so there was a lot more flexibility in the schedule- we could jump into the ocean after service to cool down! All staff members were enthusiastic and such great people, and the food was delicious! Weekend rafting, surfing, and zip lining trips were fun and great opportunities to bond with peers. Holding baby turtle eggs and releasing newly hatched ones were definitely amazing, once in a lifetime experiences. The week flew by!

• Rustic Pathways responded to this review September 12, 2017 at 1:49 PM

Hey Sara! Thanks so much. We love hearing about our students’ experiences. Hope to see you again in the future on the Rustic program. If you have any questions and additional comments, reach out to me at alumni@rusticpathways.com. Best, Rachel Levin | RP Alumni Association Director

Trip of a lifetime!

The turtle conservation trip was a blast! This was my second time traveling with rustic pathways and I loved it again! Rustic provides amazing leaders and I loved everything you did here! You had a good balance of hard work and fun activities such as surfing and rafting. I totally recommend to any hard worker who cares about the environment!