Introduction to Community Service in Costa Rica
Rustic Pathways Header Image Rustic Pathways Header Image

Introduction to Community Service in Costa Rica

Best experience of my life

Rustic Pathways is a great program that offered me a chance to get out of the U.S. and see how other cultures live and help improve their communities through service. The entire experience was amazing from start to finish - better than I ever could have imagined. The kids that participate in this program were welcoming and fun and friendly. I made life-long friendships thru this shared experience. Costa Rica and the place we stayed was gorgeous! The staff was amazing and overall this trip was a 10/10!! I'm looking forward to my next trip with Rustic Pathways.

• Rustic Pathways responded to this review September 12, 2017 at 1:41 PM

Hey Nikki! Thanks so much. We love hearing about our students’ experiences. Hope to see you again in the future on the Rustic program. If you have any questions and additional comments, reach out to me at alumni@rusticpathways.com.

• Program Opportunities

• Personal Development

An amazing experience!

I had a wonderful time in Costa Rica, I wish I could relive it one million times. It was a trip I will never forget and the people I met on the trip and in the community were amazing. Not only were the accommodations clean and tidy, but the food was great! I hope to go on another Rustic Pathways trip in the future.