Summer Volunteer Projects with RSVP Caribbean in Jamaica
RSVP Caribbean Volunteers Header Image RSVP Caribbean Volunteers Header Image

Summer Volunteer Projects with RSVP Caribbean in Jamaica

Experiential learning tour

Overall, this trip was extremely valuable. I learnt a lot despite sometimes we had small group troubles here and there but nothing to really dampened the group. Meeting the entrepreneurs for me was the most exciting because I got to see first hand the vision and how it turned into reality.

Experiential learning tour

This experience was very good. RSVP Caribbean really gave us the holistic experience of Jamaica. We had the opportunity to explore all 14 parishes with 7 rest stops. I loved the fact that we started on a high at the Rasta Village and ended at Blue Mountain. Thanks RSVP for a great time!

Experiential learning tour

Thank you very much RSVP Caribbean Volunteers Ltd!! It was an honour to be included in this well planned and executed experiential learning tour. Thanks for carrying me through beautiful Jamaica and giving me the opportunity of a lifetime!

Experiential learning tour

I had a great trip. I though there was a good balance between project work, group time and personal down time. The meetings gave me some good insight into community base tourism in Jamaica. Job well done to RSVP for planning and executing this trip for us.

Experiential learning tour

Thank you very much for your help and guidance RSVP. Special thanks to Chantell for her kind and thoughtful behaviour. I had the time of my life! I would definately recommend RSVP to anyone who wants to visit "The Real Jamaica"

Experiential learning tour

This trip was very educational. I enjoyed seeing Jamaica from a different perspective- Community Tourism is a big huge investment in this country and I was very privilege to experience this first hand. Thanks to the awesome RSVP team.

Experiential learning tour

Had a wonderful experience with RSVP Caribbean Volunteers would 100% recommend coming to Jamaica with them to anyone as a travel destination. I had the trip of a lifetime and I owe it all to RSVP! Thank you RSVP

Experiential learning tour

I had alot of fun, this experience was very good. The support from not only the RSVP team and the group really helped me. I pushed myself to the limit on the trip- doing the blue mountain and holywell hike was a personal goal for me and I am very happy I did it.

Experiential learning tour

This has been an unbelievable experience! I never knew Jamaica had so much to offer and that its such a leader for community tourism. This was the perfect place. We had the perfect itinerary and the perfect guide to help us achieve our project goals.

Experiential learning tour

Overall great experience. I loved every moment of it. I was very nice to see "real" Jamaica. I will return The process was very good I am very happy for the organization and planning that went into this. The experience was great!

Experiential learning tour

This tour has been wonderful and an unforgettable experience. I learned so much about eco, community, adventure, and volunteer tourism. Each day was well planned and an exciting adventure. Thank you to Chantell Stewart and the entire RSVP Family as for this exciting opportunity.

RSVP Grenada nursing programme experience

I strongly recommend this programme to all volunteers who are nurses and want to experience nursing in another culture from home. There are yes less resources but wonderful people who are doing their best to provide great health care services!

An immersive experience!

I am genuinely and truly appreciative of the work done by RSVP team to ensure our group had a meaningful and impactful experience in Jamaica and with the parties we performed service for. Holistically, we did not just arbitrarily paint, or play, or remodel. We were educated every step of the way and were knowledgeable about the kind of impact we would make. Having the experience to engage in such an immersive experience where culture played a huge role was unforgettable. Thank you Chantell, Bridgette and Annmarie for being the best hostesses and representatives in Jamaica

Spring break 2018

I had a great time I wish we were here longer! I like the fact that we didn't spend more than 2 days at the project sites because I know it would have been harder to leave. RSVP Staff members are very professional and the projects are very meaningful.

Overall great experience

Great experience with the RSVP Staff as well as host family and the community partners. I really enjoyed interacting with the children after our daily activities. The organization of the project was well put together.

Spring break 2018

RSVP is a great organization whom I would like to continue working with. Keep up the good work RSVP. Excellent working making a great impact. As our slogan says: I can not wait to Respond...Discover...Change Lives again!

Unforgettable spring break

Thank you to everyone from The RSVP Staff members for all the huge support, the many many laughs, and endless tears. You guys definitely had a big part in making this experience unforgettable. I will remember to live in the moment!

Spring break 2018

RSVP was an amazing experience cultural and service wise. I really felt like a true Jamaican. I really hope UNICEF can establish an ongoing programme with RSVP Caribbean Volunteers so volunteers can return yearly!

Y'all are the best!

Thank you for this experience. I would love to come back next year. The RSVP team were incredible a true blessing! My Team members also helped to make the experience good and my host family she was awesome!!

End of project

It was a great volunteer experience and I was grateful to be able to to the different places and help out. I had an amazing time with my team. The activities were very meaningful and it was nice seeing the transformation we made.