Osa Peninsula Conservation Program
Ruby Mountain Data Collection Along the Ridgeline Ruby Mountain Data Collection Along the Ridgeline

Osa Peninsula Conservation Program

An amazing experience of biodiversity

I learned an incredible amount about both the biology and culture of the Osa Peninsula on this trip. We got to see amazing wildlife every day at our campsite and the field experience that I gained will be incredibly valuable to me as I pursue a career in conservation. The people that we worked with on the program were also great! The instructors were really knowledgeable about the area and we also got to meet a lot of really cool and diverse local people. I improved my Spanish language skills a lot during my semester as well. This is a great program for anyone who is interested in wildlife and conservation and who is looking to make some great memories while having a unique and adventurous study abroad experience!

Jungle living, field studying, immersive study abroad

The opportunity to become immersed in the jungle was incredible. I left knowing dozens of birds by call and over a hundred by sight. I learned more about plants and native animals than I thought I would. Class schedule and structure was also awesome and flexible because of our small group size.