Medical and Health-Care Internship in Buenos Aires
Road2Argentina Header Image Road2Argentina Header Image

Medical and Health-Care Internship in Buenos Aires

An Incredible Experience

This semester abroad with Road2Argentina has been some of the best few months of my life. Professionally, my internship placement and project were very relevant to my fields of interests. I got to pursue a personal project and really learn a lot about the topic. The work environment was great and my colleagues have all been friendly and welcoming. I gained a lot of language experience and loved the Spanish classes Road provided so much that I elected to stay a full month in the classes! The program coordinators, Will and Simon, have been incredibly supportive and welcoming, and I am very grateful for all the help. Buenos Aires really came to feel like home, and the friends I made through this program and Spanish classes were a significant part of that. I've gotten to explore surround cities and attractions as well. My host accommodation was very welcoming and comfortable. Overall it has been an amazing experience and I have no regrets about choosing R2A. I highly recommend this program to anyone interested.

Hospital Internship in Buenos Aires, Argentina

I really enjoyed my internship at Hospital Rivadavia. Working in an environment where there were little to none English speakers. Being immersed in this environment helped improve my listening and speaking skills. In addition, my homestay was incredible and the staff was very helpful in helping me adjust to life in Buenos Aires. I would recommend this program to a student looking for a medical experience in a Spanish speaking country.

• Road2Argentina responded to this review November 14, 2014 at 8:19 AM

We're glad you enjoyed the hospital and your time here, AK. Best of luck in your career and hopefully we'll see you again in the future! -Eden