2018 Great Opportunity to Teach English in Thailand
Road Experience Header Image Road Experience Header Image

2018 Great Opportunity to Teach English in Thailand

It's been a thing

Being with the agency has gave me this great opportunity to teach in Thailand. I have seen places I probably would have never have gone to, the teaching as been very interesting the students are crazy a little ting tong but that makes for a great day sometimes. All in all thanks to road experience I'm here teaching.

Challenging, yet rewarding

I have loved many aspects of teaching abroad. First, the Thai people and culture has been so welcoming and friendly. I am located in a small town away from big cities. This has been beneficial because I have a relaxing quiet atmosphere during the week, but still can go into the city when I need a large social component. At the school, it has been extremely rewarding teaching the students. Most of them try their best and actively pursue an interest in English. The toughest part has been trying to arrange a lesson plan that can teach both higher level students and lower level. Overall, my experience abroad has extremely successful in giving me many memories I will never forget

Amazing experience

It has been such an amazing experience while living in Thailand. Amazing food, great people, and great weather. It is always hot here, so you will never be cold. I just love living here. My condo is beautiful, and so cheap. I love it here, so much.

Amazing experience

It has been an amazing experience living in Thailand. I more decide to teach in this beautiful country. The food alone is all worth it. Also, the malls are amazing and gives you so many things to do. The parks are all so beautiful as well.

Definitely an amazing program

This program was an unbelievable experience and I would do it again in a heartbeat. The whole experience went very smoothly and when issues did arise they were dealt with timely and in a very professional manner. The staff at the school and the program were both extremely helpful in easing me into the job at first and making sure I was comfortable.

One teacher 250 kids

Overall, my experience has been positive. I have no concerns with Road Experience. They are there to help me via text or call at any given time. The only issue I can think of is lack of communication from my school’s end. I am learning new things every single day, and for that I would not have wished to change my placement or experience that I am having.

I love road experience!

I have worked for Road Experience for more than 18 months already. They have been the best agency I've worked for in Thailand, always willing to assist and very informative with regards to either visa processes or school queries. They are also extremely efficient at resolving any misunderstandings, their teachers are very well taken care of! I highly recommend their services.