Have Fun and teach english in our school in Peru
- Childcare & Children
- English Teaching
- Street Children
9-12 Weeks, 1-2 Weeks, Multiple Year, 7-12 Months, 2-4 Weeks, 3-6 Months, 1-2 Years, 5-8 Weeks, Summer, Alternative Spring Break
Worldwide, Irish, British, Asian, South African, Australian, Canadian, European and American Participants. This Program is also open to Families and Couples.
Cost in USD per week
Contact Provider for Cost Details
- Your accommodation is provided , as are household goods including bed sheets etc, however we do ask volunteers to bring their own towels.
- Basics Meals (both vegetarian and non-vegetarian) are provided for, five days per week, three
times per day. On weekends you can buy groceries at the local supermarket, or eat in local
- Volunteers can make free use of the use of the appliances in the house (white goods,
kitchen utensils such as pans, cutlery etc)
- Discount in a tour of the sights of the city
- Help will be available to volunteers in regards to speaking the language.
- Free entrance to any different events in the city including certain nightclubs, concerts etc.
- Discount surfing and sandboarding .- -Discounts on yoga classes and Latin dance classes (salsa, bachata).
- Possibility to participate in sports such as volleyball, basketball, soccer, etc.
- Help with planning further travel through Peru eg. Manchu Pichu (cuzco), Lineas de Nazca (Paracas), Mancora (Piura), Selva de Chachapoyas etc.
- We live close to the beach (30 minutes by taxi).
Language Skills Required
- Online Application
- Written Application