Have Fun and teach english in our school in Peru
- Childcare & Children
- English Teaching
- Street Children
9-12 Weeks, 1-2 Weeks, Multiple Year, 7-12 Months, 2-4 Weeks, 3-6 Months, 1-2 Years, 5-8 Weeks, Summer, Alternative Spring Break
Worldwide, Irish, British, Asian, South African, Australian, Canadian, European and American Participants. This Program is also open to Families and Couples.
Cost in USD per week
$ 9.5 per day
- Your accommodation is provided , as are household goods including bed sheets etc, however we do ask volunteers to bring their own towels.
- Basics Meals (both vegetarian and non-vegetarian) are provided for, five days per week, three
times per day. On weekends you can buy groceries at the local supermarket, or eat in local
- Volunteers can make free use of the use of the appliances in the house (white goods,
kitchen utensils such as pans, cutlery etc)
- Discount in a tour of the sights of the city
- Help will be available to volunteers in regards to speaking the language.
- Free entrance to any different events in the city including certain nightclubs, concerts etc.
- Discount surfing and sandboarding .- -Discounts on yoga classes and Latin dance classes (salsa, bachata).
- Possibility to participate in sports such as volleyball, basketball, soccer, etc.
- Help with planning further travel through Peru eg. Manchu Pichu (cuzco), Lineas de Nazca (Paracas), Mancora (Piura), Selva de Chachapoyas etc.
- We live close to the beach (30 minutes by taxi).
Language Skills Required
- Online Application
- Written Application