SIT TESOL Certificate Course in New York City
Rennert New York TESOL Center Header Image Rennert New York TESOL Center Header Image

SIT TESOL Certificate Course in New York City

Set Up For Success

I loved my SIT Cerificate class at Rennert! The school was so helpful in helping us acheive our goals, and the curriculum was really planned well, setting us up for success! I would totally recommend this course for anybody that wants to teach English in the future!

• Course Instructor

The Rennert NY TESOL Center was a great place for me to receive my TESOL certification. Not only is the staff incredibly knowledgeable about all the important aspects of teaching English abroad, they are also very personable and helpful. Having basically no teaching experience before enrolling, I was welcomed with open arms and guided down the road to success. Our instructor, Will ,and the center's director, Autumn, were always open and upbeat, and made balancing the workload very manageable. Within two days from graduating from Rennert, I had job interviews lined up with prospective employers. Without their help I never would have been able to have the confidence to teach English abroad and start a new journey. I eventually accepted a job in China and owe it all to them. I highly recommend their center for TESOL certification - but come ready to work!

• Course Instructor

Fun, challenging and rewarding TESOL program

I attended and completed the TESOL certificate course and the Teaching Business English certificate course. Instructors are excellent, and offer practical and usable instruction and feedback on best practices in teaching English. Support staff is responsive, helpful and friendly and the atmosphere of experiential learning is unique and taught in a way that participants are able to experience teaching techniques, reflect on them and then immediately use the new technique with real students. I found the immersive process to be fun, challenging and rewarding.

Best choice I've made

The Intensive TESOL Certification Course was hands-down the best choice I've made this year. The staff is incredibly talented and dedicated to your success as a TESOL. The class size is small and intimate, so you truly receive one-on-one time with your instructor. I would recommend this course to anyone who is interested!

• Host School or Placement

• Compensation & Benefits

• Support Services

Excellent preparation to teach abroad

An immensely rewarding, life-altering month taking Rennert's SIT TESOL Intensive. The best designed training I've ever had and the most challenging in terms of intensity. You will work extraordinarily hard, receive constant, caring support from the trainers and graduate with priceless skills and techniques for the teaching of English. Beyond that the school offers job search help and follow-up workshops to further your growth.

• Course Instructor

Rennert New York TESOL center is amazing!

I loved taking the SIT TESOL Certificate at Rennert. The trainer was great, and the practice teaching really helped me learn the skills I needed for the classroom. I would definitely recommend the course.

• Rennert New York TESOL Center responded to this review July 14, 2017 at 6:55 AM

Thanks, Jonah! We loved having you!

• Course Instructor

I would definitely recommend it!

I took the SIT TESOL Certificate Course and I would definitely recommend it!

First of all, the training manager Autumn was really helpful so I could easily adapt to this course. The materials and resources are great. Especially the USB binder is one of my favorites.

During 160 hours course work, we had several demo lessons and teaching practices for each section - reading, listening, speaking, grammar, reading. The practice teaching is the most recommended. Since we had various students from different countries, I could learn from them a lot.

Through the feedback sessions, I learned how to give and receive quality feedback and reflect on my next practice teaching. The trainer Noreen is a professional so there's always something to learn from her.

Taking this course is one of the best things I have done in the U.S..
I would love to impart my knowledge and what I've learned to my students in Korea.