Apprenticeship in Sustainable Living
- Environmental Studies
- Sustainable Development
January 15 to December 15, 2017
This Program is open to
American, European, Canadian, Australian, South African, Kiwi, Worldwide, Asian, British and Irish Participants.
Cost in USD
Timber Frame Construction workshop
Permaculture Design Certification Course
Wilderness First Responder Certificate
We look for individuals who:
* can balance work and play.
* are flexible with positive attitudes about life and work.
* are adventurous and can enjoy life in a rural setting.
* are tidy to make communal living a much more positive experience for all involved.
* are able to represent the Ranch during the entire program.
* have organizational and time-management skills.
* are prepared to be a morning person.
* are patient in the learning process.
* are physically, mentally, and emotionally fit. Being able to match our pace is very important. We need high-energy people.