Energy is one of the most dynamic and largest industry sectors. The field raises several technical and political challenges, from traditional production and exploration of fossil fuels to more contemporary mining extraction methods, renewables and environmental protection. One of the few universities to offer an LLM in Energy and Natural Resources Law, Queen Mary provides a programme that draws on well-established areas of Environmental Law and Regulation, Dispute Resolution, and Commercial Law.
The programme approaches the components of Energy and Natural Resources law through the lens of international and comparative perspectives. It prepares students for careers as public sector lawyers, private practice lawyers, and regulators.
Students benefit from the events and consultancy work hosted and undertaken by Queen Mary's Energy and Natural Resources Law Institute (ENRLI).
1. Join a programme that produces graduates who display a high rate of employment in only six months.
2. Work with an internationally-recognised staff.
3. Benefit from the support provided by dedicated law career advisers.
4. Develop writing and research skills in the field of Law.
5. Participate in exciting social and networking events hosted by the Postgraduate Law Society.
This program has no reviews.