Adventure Tourism Internship in Queenstown, New Zealand
Pure Exploration Header Image Pure Exploration Header Image

Adventure Tourism Internship in Queenstown, New Zealand

Academic internship in paradise!

I had to complete an internship as part of my degree program in Human Dimensions of Natural Resources (Concentration in Recreation and Tourism) and I could not be happier with Pure Exploration! Coming from Colorado, I was a bit unsure how to secure an internship abroad that would fulfill my academic requirements. Pure Ex did an awesome job of facilitating my needs pre, during, and post my internship and made sure all of my program requirements were met.

I got to experience several of the high adrenaline activities that make Queenstown one of the top tourist destinations in the world while gaining super valuable sales training. I felt at home as soon as I got here - everyone in town and the Pure Ex team have been so welcoming, friendly, and kind. Queenstown is the most beautiful and most fun place I have ever lived..it's absolute paradise for outdoor enthusiasts and anyone that appreciates a good time. I gained so many skills and so much industry training through this internship that will surely set me up to do great things in the tourism sector in New Zealand and wherever my travels take me next. Anyone looking to complete an internship abroad, for academic credit, over a gap year, or as an addition to a CV, can rest assured that this program will give you everything you're after, and more!

• Pure Exploration responded to this review September 08, 2017 at 3:10 AM

Thank you for your review Kaylee! It's been wonderful to have you in NZ :)