Medical Internships in China with Projects Abroad

Medical Internships in China with Projects Abroad

4 Week Medical Internship in Shanghai, China

Projects Abroad was a helpful, informative, useful, inspiring and genuinely kind company to deal with. I was never worried that I was being scammed or taken advantage of at any point during my stay in China or during the application process. From the initial steps of signing up for the program I was well taken care of and maintained close contact to my program supervisor. Projects Abroad had all their bases covered regarding housing, cell phone usage, flat mate meetings, hospital proximity and EVERYTHING else you can think of. This program taught me a lot about, not only medicine, but also strengthened my own personal confidence when placed within a diverse and completely different culture than my own. I would strongly recommend Projects Abroad to anyone looking to expand their comfort zone while learning your desired field of study - it is one of the best decisions I have ever made.

• Projects Abroad responded to this review January 10, 2018 at 12:46 PM

Dear Stuart. We understand that it is a bit scary going off to a new country on the other side of the world, which is why we work very hard to make sure that our volunteers feel supported and safe at all times. We are thrilled to hear you had such a wonderful experience in China and that you were able to learn about Medicine and about yourself. That's what we are all about! Thanks for sharing!

The International Volunteer Programs Association