Coach Sports in Bolivia with Projects Abroad

Coach Sports in Bolivia with Projects Abroad

Project Abroad - Bolivia football coach

I came from Canada and did a solo trip so I really didn't know what to expect; lots of nervousness in preparation. That feeling quickly subsided with the incredible helpful staff from project abroad (PA) who gave me guidance in many areas including travel insurance set-up and recommended flights.

The actual trip was even greater. Though I was only there for 2 weeks, I managed to make a bunch of memories and friends with people from all over the world in our host family's accommodation. The host family was set-up from the workers from PA who gave me a thorough description of the home I would be staying in. They made sure to double-check if I had any questions continuously throughout the trip and made themselves available on demand.

The city was beautiful (Cochabamba) and it was well-guided my first few days to figure out the intricacies of the city along with the routes to work.

Could not be happier with my trip and highly recommend using PA for any future endeavours.

• Projects Abroad responded to this review October 16, 2017 at 12:27 PM

Dear Sean. Sounds like you had a great time in Cochabamba! That's great to hear! It may be intimidating to travel by yourself to a whole other country, but our volunteer community is always growing and making friends from around the world makes the experience so much better, don't you think? We are glad you were able to join us for 2 weeks. Now that you know your way around the city you can stay longer next time!

The International Volunteer Programs Association