Care in Tanzania with Projects Abroad

Care in Tanzania with Projects Abroad

Tanzania with Projects Abroad!

I am still amazed at how beneficial and fun my trip to Tanzania with Projects Abroad was. I stayed in a host family with 4 other volunteers and our 2 group leaders. Our family had 2 young girls that we loved playing with every day and became super close with. The host family experience alone was so so valuable. With Projects Abroad I felt super accounted for, the itinerary had each day planned with a broad range of activities, but at the same time leaders were really great at adjusting schedules to the what the group needed or wanted. For example on my trip my group went on walks around our area almost every night. The volunteer experience was so awesome, because with this program if we decided we wanted to give a little extra to an orphanage or school projects abroad would allow that. I strongly recommend Projects Abroad to anyone looking for an awesome and rewarding volunteer trip!!!

• Projects Abroad responded to this review December 19, 2016 at 11:04 AM

HI arg1999!
    Thank you for sharing your experience! Some volunteers are a bit nervous about staying with a host family, but we agree, it is a super rewarding experience that truly immerses you into the local culture, isn't it? Thank you for your trust and your wonderful help in Tanzania :)

The International Volunteer Programs Association