Specialize your TEFL skillset with expert qualifications
Premier TEFL students Premier TEFL students

Specialize your TEFL skillset with expert qualifications

Valuable experience

I completed the 120 Hour Advanced online course. The course is well organized and easy to follow. It allows a flexible study schedule and it is full of interesting information and relevant tips. Moreover, I received a grammar ebook and a nice guide with advices to find international jobs. It was easy to get personal tutor support as well.

Doing the course, I learned the basic principles guiding TEFL. I now understand what is the main role of the teacher. Also, I know better how to organise and manage learning in order to be a smart and efficient teacher. That is what I found the most valuable in this course. I also learned how to teach grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation. I now know how learners should be enabled to get new skills.

The course offers an overview of the basic principles and teaching techniques for TEFL. The course can't give you what you could be missing after completing it, namely EXPERIENCE. You will need to find the opportunity to step into a classroom and get to know the game by yourself. That being said, the course will be more than convenient in helping you to prepare and organize for your next teaching experiences.

I think everybody who is serious about TEFL should go through this course. I recommend it.

• Premier TEFL responded to this review June 04, 2018 at 1:54 PM

Thank you Gregorie for your kind review, it means a lot to us and we thank you for taking the time to share your experience! You're absolutely right, and we agree whole heartedly...getting into the classroom is when the real change happens and you put into practice everything you've studied on the course. We wish you every success on your TEFL journey!

120 hour TEFL Course, great start

As a beginner, this was an excellent resource to start a career. It contains all the basic information needed to develop yourself as an English teacher. Of course you need a lot of practice to become a master, however Premier TEFL offers you many options from e-books to paid Internships and real jobs at amazing locations. I'm actually thinking about taking one of their internships.

• Course Instructor

No regrets with this company at all.

The PremierTEFL expert course was a very professionally run. I am now fully qualified to not only teach English but I can also prepare students for the IELTS exam which was a real bonus when I applied for my job in Saudi, I learnt a great deal and have been using my new skills efficiently. Saudi is a tough place to work but the pay and ex pat's are absolutely fantastic.
I would have no hesitation in recommending PremierTEFL as I found the whole process to be very simple and the staff so helpful.

• Course Instructor

Heading off to Prauge....

To all you newbie TEFL teachers.

I am writing in order to provide you with my opinion on this matter. The recruitment team are very knowledgable.

All in all I think that this course is very good and it gave me very good insight in this matter. It learned me how to create a lesson plan and provide me with lot of technical information about how teaching looks in practice.

I would of course recommend this course cause it has a lot of resourceful material and great ideas.

Definitely recommend Premier TEFL

I was a bit worried about which TEFL course to choose, but this one was recommended by a friend and it was definitely the right choice. I found that the way it was set out with quizzes set throughout was very helpful and going through everything step by step was great. Receiving feedback was also very good, along with opportunities for job offers I received from the recruitment team.
Overall, it was a good choice and I received feedback very fast.
I also found a way to get the course cheaper by downloading the job guide, it was a nice surprise for me to get the voucher number for the discount.

• Published Content

Tough work but well worth it!

I am currently working as an English Tutor and took this course to boost my skills and also open other work opportunities. I hadn’t studied for anything since my degree (many years ago!) so was very apprehensive about starting the course.

The online modules were clearly laid out with a good level of information to enable to you complete the accompanying tasks. Feedback was quickly delivered and helpful, with positive comments helping to boost my confidence once a module had been completed and marked.
As each level was successfully achieved, I therefore felt more positive about tackling the next one. It was great being able to spread the course over a year – I simply didn’t have the time to take 5 weeks off to complete it, but this allowed me to fit my studies around work and family life.
The certificate parchment arrived really quickly and I am looking forward to building on my new skill set. The strategies and information covered by the course has already proved extremely useful with my current students and I know will prove invaluable in my future career.

Amazing find.......

I am currently studying the TEFL course then onto the live teaching practise in Poland with the scholarship. It is a well thought out course which covers a very wide span of learning, one which I think will stand me in good stead when I ultimately begin teaching.
Thank you so much Premier TEFL!, I feel that I have been tested by this course, that it has introduced me to many points which I had not previously considered and as a result I am more confident in my own abilities.
I would certainly recommend this company to anybody – the support and feedback provided are first class.

• Course Instructor

I must say I was pleasently suprised by this course

I did the 120 hour online course. As a very mature student I was a little nervous but I quickly grew in confidence as everything was well laid out, easy to follow and often written in a humorous way which helped.

Some of the answers to the quiz questions were very obvious and just involved common sense and some questions were very ambiguous – they could have been answered in a number of ways. I found the Phonetics section very heavy going.

I had a few queries along the way but my tutor was helpful and always quick to respond. I thought it was really good value for the price.

Great value

I did the 120 hour online course and had 3 months to complete which is a good amount of time. I do feel you need to be a very self driven person to do the online course as it is a lot to take in especially if you have been out of a learning environment for a while.

The teachers are a great help throughout the course and all my questions answered promptly. Would highly recommend if you are interested in teaching English.

Thanks Premier, can’t wait for my trip.

Perfect for what I needed

It taught me the mechanics of teaching English and receiving a 120-hour certificate. The course is well-organized, thorough in the depth and breadth of its content. I would highly recommend this service. PremierTEFL is a great small business for people to support.

Job team are brilliant..

I really enjoyed this course and it really helps prepare you for teaching English. I did the online course and it was easy to do it while I was working and fit it into my busy schedule. I had it completed in three weeks. The best part of everything was the job support the company gave me.
I spoke to a girl in the recruitment team called Tizzi who was outstanding, I was thinking of teaching in Mexico but Tizzi advised me about Azerbaijan. I've just been accepted for a teaching role in the Oxford school Azerbaijan $36,000 a year plus apartment. So excited, thank you Tizzi for everything.

• Course Instructor

PremierTEFL was a good choice

I have just completed the 120 hour PremierTEFL course and I have found it extremely useful. The course provided me with a lot of valuable information to take into account while planning and putting in practice a lesson plan. I found really helpful. There are several quizzes that have helped me to review my learning process. Overall I found the course really good it gave me a better insight to how teachers prepare and gives you an idea of what your up against. All of the staff are fantastic and very helpful and when you get stuck they are reassuring with any problems you may have!

I highly recommend the course and the service :)

• Course Instructor

Perfection from start to finish

I recently completed the Premier TEFL 120 hour course and couldn't be happier with the service. The layout and feel of the course is superb! I was never bored and always wanted to move onto the next topic regardless of what time it was! If I was ever struggling with a section, the staff, especially the Courses Manager, were always on hand to help me out or to give me a push in the right direction.

A fantastic TEFL provider with a fantastic service and team! Thank you Premier TEFL. I look forward to completing my next certificate with you soon!

• Course Instructor

Very impressed with the help I received to find a job

I have just completed the 120 hour course and I am very impressed at the level of very useful and constructive feedback given by my tutor.
Firstly, it was important to me to find a real TEFL course that wasn’t designed to simply issue certificates to all who pay the money. The material was always followed by short quizzes to confirm understanding. I am a native English speaker however, I must admit that I did not find this course easy.
The staff always available to answer questions through chat or email. I suggest it might be helpful to online students for a staff to call or email them in midst of their course to provide a support and encourage questions if needed.
I would highly recommend it to anyone looking to do an online TEFL course. It is great value for money and teaches everything you need to know!

Thanks PremierTEFL. Recommended!

I did the grammar course because as a native speaker I didn’t really understand all the tenses. We learnt past, present and future but when I read there were 13 tenses of English I knew I needed some help!

• Course Instructor

TEFL120 by PremierTEFL was absolutely great!

The course is extremely well structured and it taught me much more than I expected.

It didn't take me long to find a teaching job in Thailand and I was very confident in front of the class, although it was my very first time in such a situation.

I would definitely recommend the course!

• Published Content

Great tuition and brill customer service

I only had to contact the team a couple of times for a bit of help and advice but they would get back to me so fast and were lovely. All the steps in how to actually teach the english were explained really simply for the job I applied for I didn't have to take s TEFL course but I am so glad I did. Learning all of the techniques and tricks of english teaching were vital in the classroom. I was still lost in the first day but I soon got the hang of it!!

• Published Content

Heres to travelling and living life a bit more..The premierTEFL course was a good choice!

After days and days of searching and reading other reviews of other companies and courses, I narrowed my choices down to a couple and then I took another while to decide because I didn’t want to spend a small fortune on a course just so I could get a certificate to help me travel and teach. I eventually went with the PremierTEFL 120 TEFL course (the online course). It had a fresh appearance , appeared reputable, was internationally accredited, gave additional online support and it was clear what was involved in the course. Their courses manager Claire was so nice and helpful on the chat when I wasn't sure about something and got stuck!

I work all through the week and I was able to complete the course in my own time. The course (120 hr) is set up in modules with 10 modules to do. The course worked well across my netbook and my phone..
Although the course expires (I think 3 months), you can work away to complete the tasks or you can buy extra days or months if you need to though, oh! and I think they can reactivate your course if you forget about it and run out of time! I was sure I would! I thought the course was easy to navigate through, I feel like I really studied with all those module tests and I feel even better having my certificate now, the support was really good and I’m looking forward to getting a TEFL job next summer and travelling and living life a bit more..The premierTEFL course was a good choice!

Great placement support!

I completed the 120 hour course this year & enjoyed the overall experience. It took me less time than I initially expected & I can put that down to the almost instant replies I got off the support team if I ever needed help with the course. The live chat on the website is a great feature.
I think where PremierTEFL differ to the similar companies out there is the support and guidance they offer regarding job placement. Since September I've been a TEFL teacher in Seville, Spain and I can't thank the team enough for helping me achieve this!