Paid Government Sponsored Teaching Program in China
Premier TEFL students Premier TEFL students

Paid Government Sponsored Teaching Program in China

4.5 month China internship

When I first found PremierTefl I was a little skeptical, but as my interest grew in the internship I found myself looking at their website often and reading as many reviews from different websites as I could i decided to put my name down for a phone call to talk to someone from the company, every time I spoke on the phone the staff were very friendly and answered all of the questions I asked, and I got the same type of treatment with every email I sent too, I completed the 240hr course with ease and the staff always responded quickly to any questions I had, I have now been living in China for two months, I absolutely love it (90% of the time) from the food to the adorable kindergartners I get to work with daily and have had nothing but positive experiences with PremierTefl so far.

Well that was unexpected...

Almost everyone arrives into China not knowing what to expect. Everyone leaves with those expectations far surpassed. From the food to the culture to the teaching to the friends you make everything is more than excellent and will leave you regretting nothing.

From Denmark to China!

I first came to China with no idea on what to expect, I was overwhelmed with this amazing culture. Honestly, it never once did it occur to me to ever live in China.

It was an amazingly experience, where everything you know for granted is positively questioned, where your boundaries and limits are constantly tested and where being amazed and astonished becomes a daily habit. I got to visit a lot of places that I've never expect to visit in my life and just that, by itself, is priceless.

The internship isn't just about introducing English to children. It’s about being given the opportunity to be able to change a child's perspective on the world and to broaden their horizons.

After 1 months of amazing travels, getting to know beautiful places, being completely emerged in Chinese culture and making a different in children's life by guiding them about your own culture and values, I can actually say I'm a different person now. China kept amazing me and I just find myself laughing all the time, completely blown away by the culture. It truly is once in a lifetime experience.

All I can say is it changed my life!

I had no prospects and no opportunities because of my lack of education, so I decided to look at my options. A friend of mine found PremierTEFL on the internet after two weeks of comparing prices with other TEFL providers we found Premier TEFL had the cheapest TEFL internship in China.

The staff were very professional and helpful, my placement was excellent (I worked in a Kindergarten with my friend teaching the cutest kids!) and I have met fantastic people. The initial training period was a mixture of in depth lessons, culture classes and all out fun with organised tours, meals and social events. I definitely got more than my money's worth! I now plan to stay in Taiwan long term teaching in a private school. The biggest plus of the whole programme was I can now speak basic Chinese, how neat is that.
I only have great things to say about these guys, you won't regret it!

Suining College

The campus and local area is very beautiful, clean and safe. The teaching facilities are a bit dated in some rooms but work is being done to modernise as much as possible. The night life is pretty quiet but there are plenty of good and cheap restaurants close by. The living facilities are spacious and clean with everything you need. The students are great. Very friendly and always willing to help and take you out for food or shopping.