Great TEFL Jobs all around China
Premier TEFL students Premier TEFL students

Great TEFL Jobs all around China

Good company

I had lots of help along the way, would recommend to anybody thinking of China. I'm still here working full time now. Incredible place you will love it, I ate chicken kneecaps, never again:will I eat anything as tough. My advice stick to beef.

Can't say enough about this programme

After dropping out of the first year of university I applied for this programme and have to say the whole experience has been incredible, apprehensive at first as it was a fraction of the price of other companies providing the same experience. I can honestly say this company are the business, from the help with my visa's to the group of friends I made we had happy, sad and exciting times over the four months. Would i do it again? Most definitely I have already had two of my friends sign up :) Thank you guys for a wonderful 4 months!

From Denmark to China!

I first came to China with no idea on what to expect, I was overwhelmed with this amazing culture. Honestly, it never once did it occur to me to ever live in China.

It was an amazingly experience, where everything you know for granted is positively questioned, where your boundaries and limits are constantly tested and where being amazed and astonished becomes a daily habit. I got to visit a lot of places that I've never expect to visit in my life and just that, by itself, is priceless.

The internship isn't just about introducing English to children. It’s about being given the opportunity to be able to change a child's perspective on the world and to broaden their horizons.

After 1 months of amazing travels, getting to know beautiful places, being completely emerged in Chinese culture and making a different in children's life by guiding them about your own culture and values, I can actually say I'm a different person now. China kept amazing me and I just find myself laughing all the time, completely blown away by the culture. It truly is once in a lifetime experience.