Internships in Spain
Spain: Alicante, Barcelona, Cadiz and 9 other cities
- Art & Fine Arts
- Computer Science
- Environmental Studies
- Fashion Design
- Graphic Design
- Human Resources
- International Relations
- Marketing, Advertising, & PR
- Museum Studies
- Real Estate
- Social Work
- Theater, Drama, & Dance
4 to 52 weeks
Cost in USD per week
Contact Provider for Cost Details
• Customised work placements in Alicante, Barcelona, Cadiz, Granada, Ibiza, Madrid, Malaga, Salamanca, San Sebastian, Sevilla, Teneriffa and Valencia,.
• Extensive guidance and support prior to departure.
• Job application training (Help writing your application).
• On-site support from a PractiGo coordinator.
• Direct contact in the workplace.
• Certificate of internship from the employer upon request.
• 24 hour telephone helpline.
• PractiGo travel documents with extensive information and helpful tips.
Salary & Compensation
In order to take part in this programme you need a basic level in written and oral Spanish. In case you do not have the required skills then we can offer you a Spanish language course in order to prepare you for the internship. It is important to us to provide a high quality of language courses for this reason we only work together with specially chosen language schools. This way you can rest assured that you will be taught by professional teachers that will prepare you fully for the coming Internship.
Professional experience is not necessarily required, however it would be an advantage for when doing the internship.
Minimum age: 18 (in Alicante the minimum age is 17)
Nationality: Eu citizens and Swiss nationals.
Closing date for applications: Approx. 2 months prior to starting the internship. In urgent cases, please call us as we are able to organize express work placements.
- Online Application
- Phone/Video Interview
- Written Application