Internships in Italy
Italy: Florence, Milan, Rome
- Art & Fine Arts
- Fashion Business
- Graphic Design
- Marketing, Advertising, & PR
- Museum Studies
4 to 16 weeks
Cost in USD per week
Please contact us for more information
• Customised work placements in Florence, Milan and Rome.
• Extensive guidance and support prior to departure.
• Job application training (Help writing your application).
• On-site support from a PractiGo coordinator.
• Direct contact in the workplace.
• Certificate of internship from the employer upon request.
• 24 hour telephone helpline.
• PractiGo travel documents with extensive information and helpful tips.
Salary & Compensation
In order to take part in this programme you need a basic level in written and oral Italian. In case you do not have the required skills then we can offer you a Italian language course in order to prepare you for the internship. It is important to us to provide a high quality of language courses for this reason we only work together with specially chosen language schools. This way you can rest assured that you will be taught by professional teachers that will prepare you fully for the coming Internship.
Professional experience is not necessarily required, however it would be an advantage for when doing the internship.
Minimum age: 18
Nationality: Eu citizens and Swiss nationals.
Closing date for applications: Approx. 3 months prior to starting the internship. In urgent cases, please call us as we are able to organize express work placements.
- Online Application
- Phone/Video Interview
- Written Application