Portuguese Immersion Course -Individual Classes
Portuguese Connection Language School Header Image Portuguese Connection Language School Header Image

Portuguese Immersion Course -Individual Classes

• Facilities

Amazing!

I took my first one week intensive course at Portuguese Connection last year and this year I came back for another... no doubt I'll be back for more!! Not only does my portuguese improve immensly in only a week, but I just love spending time there! From the minute you walk through the door, you'll be wrapped in the warm atmosphere that is so typical for the portuguese. Anna-Lisa, Joana and Marco and the whole team are beyond amazing, so thoughtful and sweet, and they're genuinly invested in you learning and having the best time possible. After one day you feel like you've known them all for years. As an added bonus, the school is situated in a PERFECT spot, it's in a gorgeous area of Lisbon, perfect walking distance to downtown, a great lunch/coffee place with great prices right across the street in the park... There's really nothing more you could want from a language course/school. Sign up, study, hang out and have a fantastic time in Lisbon, you won't regret it!