- Childcare & Children
- English Teaching
- Youth Development
5-8 Weeks, 2-4 Weeks
Throughout the year
Asian, Worldwide, Kiwi, South African, Australian, Canadian, European and American Participants.
Cost in USD per week
Contact Provider for Cost Details
* A comprehensive information booklet and pre-departure support
* Travel advice and assistance
* Being met on arrival at Koh Phangan
* Accommodation - your own room (not shared) in an amazing beach hut!
* Introductions to your school, timetable and syllabus
* Thai language and culture training
* Daily transport on teaching days for the first 4-8 weeks if required (by private taxi to and from your school)
* Activities: Koh Phangan island tour, night food market visit, 1 day boat & snorkelling trip to the island of Koh Tao
* Pod polo t-shirt
* Thai SIM card for your mobile phone
* Ongoing support, help and advice from our local team
Volunteers often worry that their English may not be good enough or that they don't know how to be a teacher. This is not a problem, full support is provided and we can assure you that your skills are very valuable. There is no need to have any previous teaching experience, just enthusiasm, energy and a love of working with children.
- Phone/Video Interview
- Letters of Reference
- Written Application