Volunteer Internship Program at Mariakani District Hospital
Kenya: Malindi, Mombasa, Rural Areas
- Food Science & Nutrition
- Health Sciences
Open to All Ages
Cost in USD per week
Contact Provider for Cost Details
* Transport pickup from airport to a guest house/hostile on arrival day.
* Accommodation and food during the first day of arrival in Nairobi or Mombasa.
* Transport bus ticket to the host family.
* Food and accommodation at the host family during your stay.
* Bus ticket back to Nairobi one day before departure.
* Food and accommodation costs prior departure home.
* Transport to the airport on departure day.
* Program registration fee.
They welcome all volunteers with the following qualifications and interests:
- One who has finished medical or nursing course
- One who needs to accomplish community service as part of the school/college requirement
- One who needs grades approved by a qualified doctor
- One who wants to learn more about tropical and coastal diseases
- One willing to learn about other medical procedures and challenges