Volunteer Internship Program at Mariakani District Hospital
Kenya: Malindi, Mombasa, Rural Areas
- Food Science & Nutrition
- Health Sciences
Cost in USD per week
Cost of the Plumeria General Volunteer Program, Since most of our general volunteers are students we have reduced our incountry cost fees to be more affordable to all applicants. All the applicants pay a registration fee of 100 USD plus the Incountry Cost which depend with the period of stay. Here is the cost in weeks, 2 weeks costs 600 USD, 4 weeks 900 USD. For every extra one week of your stay from the two weeks cost you add extra 150 US dollars.
* Transport pickup from airport to a guest house/hostile on arrival day.
* Accommodation and food during the first day of arrival in Nairobi or Mombasa.
* Transport bus ticket to the host family.
* Food and accommodation at the host family during your stay.
* Bus ticket back to Nairobi one day before departure.
* Food and accommodation costs prior departure home.
* Transport to the airport on departure day.
* Program registration fee.
They welcome all volunteers with the following qualifications and interests.
- One who has finished medical or nursing course
- One who needs to accomplish community service as part of the school/college requirement
- One who needs grades approved by a qualified doctor
- One who wants to learn more about tropical and coastal diseases
- One willing to learn about other medical procedures and challenges