Volunteer at St. Lukes Mission Hospital
- Health Care
3-6 Months, 5-8 Weeks, 2-4 Weeks
Open to All Ages
American, Asian, Australian, Canadian, European, Kiwi and South African Participants. This Program is also open to Families and Couples.
Cost in USD per week
Contact Provider for Cost Details
* Pick from airport.
* Administration fee
* Food and accomodation at host family
* Pre-paration cost
* Mid evaluation cost
* Staff support
* Drop of at the airport/taxi
* Transport from the city to the work placement
* Day tour of the city on arrival
* One with interest to work in a hospital environment is highly required because of the nature of this hospital. The hospital covers 50km radius and the only hospital nearby.
* One willing to learn more about health system in East Africa as well as challenges facing the medical fraternity in Kenya.
* One willing to work with the community because St. Luke's Hospital organises medical camps and does medical outreaches like immunizations.
* One with interest to do medicine in future can come and learn more about a hospital environment and see timeline.
* A nurse, a doctor, a pharmacist and midwifery are needed urgently.
* One with interst to learn more about tropical diseases in East Africa and have first-hand infrmation about malaria.
- Written Application