Plan My Gap Year - Medical Volunteer Projects from $330
plan my gap year plan my gap year

Plan My Gap Year - Medical Volunteer Projects from $330

Save This Program

This program has been saved 1 time

Review this Program
Verified

Program Summary

Volunteer in an African or Asian country from 2 weeks to 6 months through PMGY. We offer a broad range of enriching and risk-assessed medical volunteer projects in Tanzania, Ghana, Sri Lanka, and India.

We can arrange a placement in your area of specialty: surgery, nursing, pediatrics, physical therapy, dentistry, or midwifery. Whether you wish to gain a better understanding of living conditions in a developing country or you want to acquire valuable international experience, we provide options that match your goals.

Join us any month of the year as we run year-round programs. We organize two start dates each month in every country. Deciding on a location, start date, and duration is up to you.

Locations

2018,2019,2020,2021,Year Round

Age Requirement

Age Requirement Varies

Participation Guidelines

American, European, Canadian, Australian, South African, Irish, British, Asian, Worldwide and Kiwi Participants.

Cost in USD per week

Contact Provider for Cost Details

Experience Required

Application Procedures

• Online Application

Notice: Our website and its third party tools use cookies, which are used to manage, monitor, and track usage to improve our website's services. If you want to know more or withdraw your consent to the use of cookies, please refer to our cookie policy.

By closing this banner, scrolling this page, clicking a link, or continuing to browse otherwise, you agree and consent to our use of cookies.