Placement Italy's partner in Lecco is looking for software developers with a wide range of skills, including object-oriented programming, knowledge of most common design patterns, knowledge in C# and Framework .NET, and a good grasp of the English language. The position is paid and the salary will be based on the candidate's working experience.
The program is ideal for individuals with the following qualifications:
- No visa requirements for European Citizens
- No visa requirements for US and Canadian Citizens if they are going to stay in Italy for less than three months. If you are a US or Canadian Citizen and want to stay in Italy for more than three months you should apply for a visa before arriving to Italy.
If you are not an EU, US or Canadian Citizen, you will have to apply for a Visa in order to be able to work in Italy. Contact us, and we will provide you with all the necessary information.
Spending a period of your life abroad is the best experience you can have in your life. You will improve your resume, meet new colleagues and friends and get to know a new culture!
Cost of the program: 500 Euros VAT included.
Placement Italy has placement partners in almost all important cities of Italy, from Bologna, Florence, and Milan to Rome, Venice, and Turin.
1. Get a guaranteed internship placement in Italy.
2. Be part of a unique internship program in Italy.
3. Intern at an Italian company in one of a variety of important cities.
4. Join the Placement Italy Alumni Association.
5. Benefit from friendly staff that is always available during your internship.
This program has no reviews.