An international event agency with offices in the main Italian cities (Milan, Florence, Rome and Venice) is constantly looking for new young professionals. They work on Destination Management, MICE and Professional Congress and they constantly develop B2B and B2C projects. Their mission? To create unforgettable events!
They are now offering a Project Management Internship to students and graduates of Tourism, Business or Economics, which will take place from November 2018 to February 2019.
• Organization of congresses (planification support, budgeting, etc.);
• Organization of events, conventions and meetings;
• Support on logistics (suppliers and hospitality).
Required knowledge / skills:
• Team working and planification skills;
• Analysis and problem solving skills;
• Flexible and autonomy person;
• Good command of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook);
• Fluent in English.
Salary and other benefits: They offer an expense reimbursement of about 200€/month.
Get paid while gaining professional work experience in an international setting
Experience the Italian way of life and walk around the Rome during your free time
Visit Florence, Milan, Venice and many other cities throughout Europe during your free time
Impress future employers with hands-on, international experience
Make great memories to share with your friends!
This program has no reviews.