Teaching English - Volunteer in Peru and Learn Spanish!
Peru Volunteer Header Image Peru Volunteer Header Image

Teaching English - Volunteer in Peru and Learn Spanish!

• Facilities

Amazing way to learn Spanish

Because of my short stay I only had time to learn some Spanish, not to teach the English, although I would have loved to do so. During my days in Cusco I was together with teacher and guide Libia, a really warm and funny person. She managed to bring my Spanish to the next level in only a matter of days, while seeing all nice places in and around Cusco.
I'm now trying to keep up my Spanish by talking to my Spanish colleagues, and still benefitting from what I learned that week.
If you plan to go to Peru, you should definitely get in contact with Peru Volunteer, you won't regret.

Great and unforgettable time with Peru Volunteer

I stayed with "Peru Volunteer" for half a year in 2015. It was a great time because I met a lot of nice people and I got to know an amazing country with its beautiful landscape and its interesting culture.

Among others, I organized English classes for children, adolescents and adults who wanted to learn the language. It was so much fun standing in front of the class and having the feeling to help these people and to enable them a better future by teaching English.

The coordinators of "Peru Volunteer" were always very nice and helpful. They always tried to find a solution if there were any troubles and I never had the feeling to be left alone. Everything was well organized, as far as it is possible in Peru. Of course you have to get used to many things in Peru which do not work as you might know it from home, but especially that makes your stay a great and unique experience!

I'm glad that I decided to do my voluntary work with "Peru Volunteer". I can highly recommend this organization.

My experience abroad with Peru volunteer

I spent 6 months in Peru, teaching English, doing sports classes, working with disabled children and organizing vacation classes. If you want to get involved and take responsibility, the organization will give you the freedom you want, as long as your idea follows the organization's do good spirit. This doesn't just help you make experiences for a lifetime, but also progress with yourself. Work in Peru is not always easy and it is demanding at times. Peru Volunteer focuses on every person specifically, to meet their expectations of your trip as good as possible. The Spanish classes are given by lovely people, who prepare you for the volunteer work in an interactive and fun way. From a personal point of view the volunteer coordinators are great people, who try to make your stay as comfortable and close to home as possible. Also, you can always integrate amazing travels in your stay in Cusco. If you're trying to meet amazing people, be creative and make tons of good travelling experiences, you should definitely check Peru Volunteer out!
Overall, I had a super good time with the organization and this amazing country! :)