Personalized Spanish Language & Culture
Open to All Ages
Cost in USD per week
Contact Provider for Cost Details
- Spanish class and study materials.
- Cultural activities (entrance to Museum, Theater and more)
- Free internet and wireless access.
- Free international phone calls.
- Free coffee, fresh fruit, fruit juice, tea and snacks.
- Pick up from airport.
- Arrangements for your weekend travel plans. (volcano, beach, rafting, National park, fishing, etc.)
- Arrangements for your volunteering position.
- Arrangements for your professional practice, visit and interview (If requested)
- We guarantee your success!
We have different programs:
* 4 hours per day in a Mini Group (no more than 3 students)
* 4 hours per day in a Semi-Private(no more than 2 students)
* 4 hour per day of Private Instructions
* 4 hours in a Mini Group PLUS 2 hours of Private Instructions
(most popular option with our students)
* 6 hours per day of Private Instructions
NOTE: Price without homestay. Our homestays are considered upscale accommodations in upper middle class neighborhoods. It includes a private bedroom, breakfast, dinner and laundry service. All households have hot water showers and most have cable TV and internet access.
- Independent living
Language Skills Required
- Online Application