Schools Support in South Africa
- Building & Construction Projects
- Childcare & Children
- Computer Training
- English Teaching
- Health Education
- Pastoral Work
- Small Business Development
- Youth Development
2-4 Weeks, 5-8 Weeks, 9-12 Weeks
year round during the 4-term school year
American, Asian, Australian, Canadian, European, Kiwi, South African and Worldwide Participants. This Program is also open to Families and Couples.
Cost in USD per week
Contact Provider for Cost Details
4 weeks is an optimum length of time, but placements can be designed for as little as 2 weeks to a maximum of 3 months, according to volunteer input.
* Full board home stay accommodation
* Airport transfers
* Full local orientation, city tour, social event, local SIM card
* Project & placement liaison
* Daily transportation to the project
* Flights, insurance, visa costs, personal expenses such as phone calls, medical expenses, etc.
- Guest House
Every individual volunteer is matched to the needs of the project - we aim to put the right people in the right places at the right time!
While we acknowledge and welcome the individuality of each volunteer, there are some general approaches to volunteer placements which will help you to have the best possible experience. You will need to be:
* flexible and adaptable
* willing to listen and learn
* able to 'think on your feet'
* a team player
- Disciplinary Clearance Form
- In-Person Interview when Feasible
- Letters of Reference
- Online Application
- Phone/Video Interview